Thursday, November 29, 2012

Feeling Bouncy!

Have you ever had a student who, no matter how hard he/she tries they just can't whisper?  Even if they are whispering that child's voice is louder than everyone else?  I have several of these darlings this year!  Needless to say, my kiddos are having a really tough time with their indoor noise level.  I am hoping that this nifty little website can help me out. I discovered it on Pinterest the other day and tried it out for the first time today!

You can try it for yourself here!  Of course we all had to try it out by making a lot of noise, and seeing what it looked like when we were silent.  Then, I had a few who had to try to make it bounce when everyone else was being quiet, but I hope that those types of behaviors will stop with more use.  Of course I have a few this year who.........are perfect darling angels whom I love to death and would never go out of their way to make the balls bounce by making a lot of noise!  How would you use this fun little site?  I would love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...